Our beauty consultants are available Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
We can contact you now or another time that suits you to find the perfect solution to match your needs.
Follow the status of your order in real time.
Check the status of your order and review your order history.
Get advice from one of our expert beauty consultants. Our dedicated staff are happy to help and will get in contact at a time that suits you.
If you have any problems with your order or would like administrative help and support, please contact us.
Registrati ora e vivi al meglio lo shopping su Mazzolari.
Potrai ricevere la nostra esclusiva newsletter, salvare i tuoi articoli preferiti, completare gli acquisti più velocemente, controllare i tuoi resi e tanto altro ancora!
Do you have a social account? Signing in will be very fast and there is no need to remember other passwords.
Hi [FIRSTNAME], we are happy to see you again!
We wish you a fantastic shopping experience and remember: if you need advice or support you can contact one of our Beauty Consultants
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679 ("GDPR")
• Owner and manager of the processing of Personal Data
• PUMA. Srl, with registered office in via Podgora, 11, 20129, Milan, PI 10050250967 (hereinafter " PUMA ." Or the " Owner "), as data controller, will process your personal data provided through the mazzolari-milano website .com (hereinafter " Site ") in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on privacy and protection of personal data and this information.
• Object and method of processing
• The Data Controller will process the personal data communicated by you or legitimately obtained (" Personal Data "). In particular, the following Personal Data are processed:
• Reserved area data : when creating an account, you will be asked to provide some Personal Data, in particular name, surname and mobile number, necessary to successfully complete the registration and to use the related services of the Site. provision of the email address must be considered absolutely optional.
• Payment Data : in case of purchase of products, the payment data, including identification details, are also processed in compliance with current legislation.
• Contact details : if you intend to ask PUMA questions. via email, your email address and the content of the message sent will be processed. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary to provide feedback to the communication received. The provision of further data must be considered absolutely optional.
• Navigation data : the computer systems and software procedures used to consult the Site acquire, for the duration of the connection only, identification data that are not stored permanently or collected. Such data, by their very nature, could however allow, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify Users. They are: the IP addresses or the names of the computers used by the users in connection, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any IT crimes against PUMA., Its successors in title or third parties.
• The processing of Personal Data for the purposes of this information is to be understood as any operation or set of operations, carried out with the aid of automated processes and applied to Personal Data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction .
• We inform you that such Personal Data will be processed manually and / or with the support of IT or telematic means.
• Purpose and legal basis of the processing
• PUMA. will process your Personal Data for the achievement of specific purposes and only in the presence of a specific legal basis provided for by the applicable law on privacy and protection of personal data. Specifically, PUMA. will process your Personal Data only when one or more of the following legal bases occur:
• you have given your free, specific, informed, unequivocal and express consent to the processing; • the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request; • in the presence of a legitimate interest of PUMA .; • PUMA. is required by virtue of a legal obligation to process Personal Data.
• The following table lists the purposes for which your Personal Data is processed by PUMA. and the legal basis on which the processing is based.
• The provision of your Personal Data is necessary in all cases in which the processing takes place on the basis of a legal obligation or to execute a contract of which you are a party or from the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request. In such cases, your refusal could lead to PUMA. the impossibility of carrying out the purpose for which the Personal Data are collected.
• The provision of your Personal Data is instead voluntary for the pursuit of the additional purposes indicated in the table. Failure to provide your consent in relation to these latter purposes will have no consequence on the conclusion of the contract. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision will be specified at the time of collection.
• Recipients of Personal Data
• Your Personal Data may be made accessible, for the purposes mentioned above:
• to employees and collaborators of PUMA., Agents in their capacity as data processors;
• to third party companies or other subjects, such as for example third party payment service providers, couriers, who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of PUMA., In their capacity as external data processors,
• to third parties, business partners of PUMA. operating mainly in the product sectors related to the business of the same, for direct marketing purposes in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR subject to obtaining your consent
• Transfer of Personal Data
• Your Personal Data will be processed within the European Union and stored on cloud servers within the European Union.
• Retention period of Personal Data
• The Personal Data processed for the aforementioned purposes will be kept in compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued.
• Your Personal Data will normally be kept as long as you do not proceed to revoke your consent.
• Rights of interested parties
• Pursuant to art. 15 - 21 of the GDPR, in relation to the Personal Data communicated, you have the right to:
• access and request a copy; • request rectification; • request cancellation; • obtain the treatment limitation; • oppose the treatment; • receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to transmit such data without hindrance to another data controller; where technically feasible.
• We inform you that you still have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing. The right to object to such processing carried out through automated means of contact also extends to the processing of Personal Data through traditional means of contact, unless you wish to object only in part.
• If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your Personal Data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
• To exercise your rights and to revoke your consent, as well as for more information relating to your Personal Data, you can send a communication to the email address mazzolari-milano.com, indicating without fail in the subject "Privacy Mazzolari Milan".
• We remind you that it is your right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, by:
• registered A / R addressed to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio, 121 00186 Rome;
• e-mail to the address: email@example.com , or firstname.lastname@example.org ;
• fax to the number: 06 / 69677.3785.
I expressly consent to the processing of my personal data for the sending, by PUMA., Of commercial communications of a promotional and / or advertising nature, through traditional contact methods, such as paper mail and call with operator, and automated methods of contact, such as sms and emails.
mazzolari-milano.com I agree mazzolari-milano.com I do not agree
I expressly consent to the disclosure of my personal data to PUMA business partners. operating mainly in the product sectors of mazzolari-milano.com, for the sending, by the latter, of commercial communications of a promotional and / or advertising nature, through traditional methods of contact, such as paper mail and call with operator, and automated contact, such as text messages and emails.
I expressly consent to the processing of my personal data for the execution, by PUMA., Of profiling activities.
Please enter your telephone number below to receive a password reset link.